Monday, June 14, 2010

overdue randomness!!

So I haven't posted in a while... as usual... It is summer here in the Manu home...so far we haven't done much of anything.... and that is because I am in school this summer... so I really can't go anywhere at this point... The kids are helping me out alot... and then after July 14th I will be able to enjoy summer with them. Tyler is also in summer school... taking P.E...really not much going on.... so I will just share some pics......
this here is a cake the Kala and I made on Sunday... it had banana pudding in the middle... yummo!!!
new outfit, new hair cut, wiped out after church.....this is what he does every Sunday when we come home... he gets worn out in nursery.. LOL
Brotherly love... watching Toy Story together... I love moments like these.....
I went to a wedding reception and this flew on to the center piece..... I had to take a pic...
We went to Tulure so my son could take his SAT's .. .because they had no openings in Bako... so while he was testing we went to the park and to the shopping outlets... loved the park beacause it was covered and gated....
Kala and her friend Cassidy at the park can you believe they are the same age... my daughter is always the tallest amongest her friends....
Kala recently bridged from a Junior in girl scouts to a cadette.. she has been in it since she was a Daisy.. this is something she loves... and is about to earn her bronze award....
This little boy right here has quite the lil personality... this is him telling us to leave him alone because he is listening to his daddy's Ipod.... funny kid
Tyler being a monkey at our local park..... yes I was nervous he was going to fall....
Kala at our newly remodeled park... we love it there... and was going like everyday... til it got hot....!!
OK this is so random... one day I was making some eggs... and I turned away after cracking them and putting them in the pan.. next thing I know I am going to check on the eggs .. and they are smiling back at me.....I didn't do anything to the eggs... promise... LOL...
um ya we are working on coloring on paper... not walls and self.....

1 comment:

Rinez said...

Love your randomness! Such a beautiful family!