
This day Josiah decided to dress himself, he picked pajamas to wear and notice you can see his diaper, that's because he put both legs in one hole... the funny thing is he wore it like that all day... and didn't care ...he was just so proud he dressed himself....

O.K. notice how he is bending down in both pics... that is his new thing.... well this is his new sunday outfit that his auntie bought him ...so handsome =)

This boy loves him some jamba juice... he was so proud of his cup... he was walking around the mall.. saying I have a baby one....

I took Kala and 2 of her friends to the mall to get her ears pierced (picture below) and to get a Jamba juice... I love that Kala doesn't mind that her lil brother tags along... I am sure that will change in the next few years...

OUCH... LOL.. and this is Kala getting her ears pierced... this picture is classic...LOL...
2 comments:
Boy does that picture of Kala getting her ears pierced bring back memories - and OUCH is right! LOL Josiah looks so cute with his new pose. where do they come up with this stuff? LOL
That Josiah - he's a lady killer!
Post a Comment