Friday, August 14, 2009

Birthday blues.......

Yesterday was my 33rd birthday ..woo wee... where has the years gone..... I didn't exactly have the birthday blues... but Josiah on the other hand seem to be a bit on the whiny side yesterday... maybe because he knew that his mommy was getting older.. and he was crying for me...LOL.... anyways yesterday started like any other taxi mom day... got up at the butt crack of dawn to get Ty to 7am band camp, then took Kala to my friends house whom she has been helping with her classroom.. then Jayden, Josiah, and I went about our day,we got a much needed car wash.. and various other errands... then some friends took me to lunch to El Torito (one of my fav restaurants). Then I was off to a much hated place The D.M.V. grrrr... and leave it up to me to wait to the last minute to get my license renewed( the day of to be exact)...LOL.. so I was there about an hour.. not to bad... when I got home I was in my room for a bit .. and all of a sudden my kids yell " mom" come here... so I run in the front to my surprise everyone was standing there around a birthday cake... a ice cream cake from baskin robbins... YUMMO... and my hubby had soulmate written on it which was so sweet .... they sang to me...it was so special... so after that my hubby took me to teppanaki at Akira.... it is japanese food.. where they cook it up in front of you while doing tricks and stuff... it was a lot of fun.... the cook made a heart with the rice and put a candle in it and everyone sang to me....!! I got lots of presents..... a Micheal Jackson cd, a cupcake holder, some travel wipes( because my friend marisa was tired of me carrying my wipe in a ziploc....LOL) I got a scentsy candle with lots of smell goods.. it is so pretty..... and smells so good... I got a bouquet of flowers and a gift card to subway.... which I love.... I got a 100 bucks to get my hair done from mom and harry ... and a 100 gift card for Ross from dad...all in all Id say that this was a fantastic bday.... !! thanks to all for making it happened =)

2 comments:

Rinez said...

Happy, happy 33rd birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. I'm a little worried, though. You'll be a mess on #40!

The Fergy Bunch said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I dont know how I missed this post - sorry about that!