Yesterday was the kids first day back to school.... Ty is a Junior in H.S. I can't believe it!!! he had a really good day... and loves that he is in journalism and wind ensemble. Kala and Jayden are in 5th and 4th grade and are in the same class... all went well so far... Kala has lots of friends in her class and says she has lots of work! Jayden loves his teacher! yesterday was kind of hard for our lil one. he went to having everyone here to hang out with to it just him and I. yesterday he actually took a nap at a normal time 12pm... at one point we both fell asleep for a lil while. I love that things are back to normal and we actually have some type of schedule going on here.... I love this time of year especially the Sunday before school starts when the kids get their back packs, and out fits together, and the blessings they receive from their Dad to help them to have a good year.. I love when the kids come running in the house excited to talk about their day! and then family home evening when we always talk about their day!! all in all it was a great start!!

Ty leaving for his first day, all nike'd out!!

Kala and Jayden... Kala reminds me so much of myself when I went through this phase with the bright colors, peace signs and pearls....

and then there is Josiah.. our lil ham... this is him on saturday when we went out to dinner for the last weekend of summer to red robbin, this is not ice cream all over him... it is ranch...yuck... he had it all over....
2 comments:
I'm glad the kids had a great first day! It's neat that you and Kam make sure the kids know how important their first day of school is to you and that you listen to them. I bet Josiah was a little heart broken having them be gone but I know he will enjoy having time with just you again. =)
The best part of everything I read about first days of school from all of you young mothers is the part about the fathers giving a blessing. How can they go wrong?
Post a Comment