Hello my fellow bloggers... it has been awhile since I last posted.. it's been a little busy and hectic here in the Manu home... why you ask?? because it is Summer Vacation and ALL the kids are home... you can imagine what I have been upto... some things off the top of my head would be.. breaking up fights between the kids, listening to whining and the constant phrase " I'm bored", blocking off the kitchen due to excessive snacking, taxing the kids to their various activities, washing and brushing Kala's hair practically everyday after swimming..., and counting down the days til summer is over....LOL.. those are just to name a few...Josiah is now 20 month old and weighs 35 lbs. and is 38 inches long.. update on the pacifier, he gave it up all by his self just all of a sudden he lost interest.. that was so easy.. he is talking up a storm..and loves to sing and dance...We haven't done any traveling so I don't have any exciting pictures, but I do have 1 picture and a 2 videos to show you of our younger 2 children... who are definitely are the comedians of the family.

On Father's day I was making dinner and I noticed how quiet it was... so I look around to see what everyone was doing.. Ty was reading, Kala, Kam and Josiah were all asleep... but wait!! where is Jayden?? so I look everywhere and Then I look behind the couch, and this is what I find.... LOl..
LOL at these videos... a couple of weeks ago we went to the pool and swam for lile 3 hours... we got home and Josiah was hungry and thirsty... and obviously tired too.... he would not let me put him to sleep.. and he wouldn't let go of the chips.. it was so funny...
4 comments:
LOL I love the videos & the picture of Jayden - what silly boys! =)
such cute videos of your lil one!... so great to see you're back to blogging!...
cant wait to "be off for the summer!" too!...
take care dear friend!...
The videos of Josiah are hilarious!
Oh, such a sleepy boy. I just want to pick him and cuddle him.
Post a Comment