Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson

I am so sad that he passed... and it really didn't hit me til this a.m. as I played my favorite song " man in the mirror".... as they show all type of coverage across all the channels... I can't help but get emotional..especially when they show him as a little boy.... my thoughts are that he has been in the spotlight since he was 5 years old.. and he never got to live a normal peaceful life, and now he can, and be left alone...I can not judge him for the things he was accused for... nor can anyone prove it....and why is it that they have to bring up bad things to remember him... why can't they just celebrate his life and accomplishments.... I don't even understand how they can bring that stuff up at a time like this.. I mean geez he is gone already..anyways that is my early morning ramblings.....

3 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

I know what you mean. Other stars pass on and they remember the good things, even though they had plenty of bad ones. Michael Jackson was a lost soul who spent his entire life trying to find himself. He didn't even fit in with his family. I'm not a huge fan but I remember him growing up and so I too found myself affected by his death. It's like it's not real. At least now he is at peace and able to be in a position where the gospel will reach him and hopefully touch his heart and soul.

Rinez said...

Michael Jackson was an amazing talent. He was pretty lost. Now I'm thinking maybe Shannon can teach him the gospel.

Gini said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! I'm glad you were able to see that park. Andy and I think it is so beautiful. We are doing well... we need to do lunch again or something! How are you guys holding up? (summer vacation and all haha)