Monday, September 15, 2008

Yee Haw!! some adult time......

On Saturday our stake for church had an adult activity it was a country round up theme.... My husband and our friend Mike went to the stake center at about 2pm to help with the barbecue. I was hoping that he would come back so we could go together, but he got stuck there helping out with the finishing touches. So Marisa ( mike's wife)and I decided to go together. when we got there the men were still helping. So Marisa and I decided to grab our food and find a seat. They had Tri-tip, salad,bread,beans and brownies.... Yummy ..it was a good meal... and a good show with country singers and dancers. About 10 min before the event ended Kam and Mike were able to join us. After the dinner 5 couples decided to go back to our friends Shannon and paul's house for a game night, we played music scene it and ate some ice cream..... it was the best game night I have ever had... I think we laughed the whole night.... we decided to have women against the men... and of course the women won... but the men wanted to play again to try to win... and they did ..but as I said the first game is what counted... the game had lots of variety of music from cyndi lauper to MILLI VANILLI..... LOL.. Kyle seemed to know every answer and had been to every concert, Mike new every wordless song..... and Kam even new britney spears perfume..... we had such a fun night with alot of forever memories... can't wait to do it again.... thanks Shannon and paul for hosting.. so of course when we got home the house was a mess and the kids were a sleep..... but it was all worth it...... =)



2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Tiffany...you are so sneaky!! Those are terrible pics of me...but everybody else looks good! That was a really funny night...good times!

Hess Bunch said...

Date nights are the best! It's important to take some time without the kids. : )