First off I know I haven't blogged in while.... besides being a busy bee mom... my lil Bub( my lil nickname for josiah) has been sick for almost 3 weeks.... it started out a cough with a runny nose ...well the cough just never seem to go away.... so I took him back into the doctor and sure enough he is wheezing ... and that he may have Asthma.. which seems to run in my family... I have it really bad. So i'm so sad to find out that my lil one might have asthma. The Dr. gave him a breathing machine for at home breathing treatments, and butt load of other meds... i feel so bad for him, needless to say he seems to be getting better today his cough is sounding broken up.... and he is getting back to his ol' happy trouble maker self... today I was at my friend Debbie' house while we were working on a project... him and another baby were being awfully quiet... so i go to check on them... and they are chowing down on dog food... MMM yummy.... his breathe was so stinky I pulled out about 4 pieces of dog food.... that's Josiah for ya....... LOL anyways here are a couple shots of me trying to give him his breathing treatment. .he is not to happy about it and trys to put the mask on me instead of him...... =)

1 comment:
Oh. . . .I'm so sorry. I haven't had to deal with Asthma, but Jenni has it so I know it's not fun. I can't believe how big Josiah is getting. He's so dang cute! I hope that we get to see you soon.
Post a Comment