O.k so Josiah is 6 months old today and up and till 10 minutes ago he had never rolled over on his own.... So Josiah is in the front on a blanket laying on his back, and I'm in the back folding clothes. I went to check on him... and to my surprise he is on his stomach.... I think i scared him because I jumped for joy and he jumped...lol... I'm so excited because he hasn't even attempted to rollover without our help.... He started to walk in his walker like 2 weeks ago but had no desire to rollover.....This week we also started to give him baby food. We tried green beans first and he just ate it up, infact he started crying when it was all gone. we always feel bad because whenever were eating he just stares at us and gives us a little whine so now he thinks he is a big boy sitting at the table with us eating.Last night we also started talking alot just a bunch of bah bah bah.. but it was alot and he continued today to... i think he finally discovered his voice and is going to use it....lol... anyways as far as the other lil rugrats ... they are doing good Ty is excited to go to youth conf this weekend to take a little break from studying so hard. he has a big band concert coming up soon, yesterday he came home and said "mom what is the movie wayne's world"? a was like why? he said " were learning the song bohemian rhapsody and people think I'm weird because I havent seen the movie.... I said no son your not wierd ..just sheltered...LOL.... anyways Kakala getting ready to bridge over from a brownie to a offical Jr. girl scout so she is very excited about that. As for Jayden.. what can I say this kid is always getting into some kind of trouble and keeps us on our toes..lol... on monday he had a cub scout meeting and they were playing Frisbee golf he played one round and said he was tired... and just didnt want to play anymore... i told him to get out there and he just gave me this sad puppy look... then we get home and he gets caught drink'n milk out of the carton.... like i said he is always getting into trouble... anyways thats my update as for now.... I will leave you on a funny note ..so yesterday i had the door open to get some air in the house with just the screen door shut, Josiah is in his walker and next thing i know he scooted all the way across the room to the door and pushes his walker into the screen door opens it and attempts to escape out the door... I called his name and he just looked at me with a guilty lil smile..... lol... anyways thats all for now.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment