Monday, March 31, 2008

just getting started......

Well I have been trying to figure this blog thing out ever since my good friend Shannon introduced me to it, which is about 3 weeks ago... I haven't exactly had the patience to work with it. Until My friend Janiece showed me hers so i thought o.k. let me try and hook my blog up ... So thanks Ladies now I'm officially a BLOGGER!! :) So I'm just gonna have fun with it... when time permits, being a mother of 4 i don't always have the time but i will try my best.... well before I go I'd like to leave you with a funny thought of the day. Well you know how kids say the darnedest things? well today my daughter and I were going over her lunch menu for school, and I asked her if they are still not serving beef due to the beef banning from schools. She said " I don't know! does teriyaki chicken come from cows? because were having teriyaki chicken one day" LOL... bless her heart she was having a Jessica Simpson moment :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is so funny! Those are the moments that make everything else worth it.