So this morning.. I was asked to peel some carrots for our annual ward Christmas party for church... and with out any hesitation I said "ya".. so I got the carrots out... and began the peeling process... and I thought to myself how I am I even going to peel all 14 bags of carrots....??? I mean have peeled carrots before.. but 14 bags... NEVER... so I thought o.k. just dive in an do it... I thought about calling a neighbor or 2 to give me a hand... but I thought "nah" I can do it... so I started to peel away... along the ways I just kept counting 5 bags down 9 to go.. LOL... well 14 bags later, a broken nail.. and a few peeled fingers... VWALA!!! we have carrots.... =)

4 comments:
You should have called me, I would have taken a few of those pesky carrots off your hands! LOL Good job though and they look yummy! =)
Way to go Tiff!... No job is ever too big for you dear friend!... You inspire me so much!... keep it up!... luv ya chica!...
You are to be CONGRATULATED! That's just plain awesome. Commitment, diligence, courage, integrity. You displayed all sorts of wonderful character traits. And the carrots are beautiful! Good job!
WHy didn't you call me!?!?!? You are an amazing woman!!!
Post a Comment