
Early this morning My dear friend Shannon Royer Passed on and returned home to our father in heaven, She was such a young, beautiful, amazing,smart,big hearted,strong lady,Who would light up a room anytime she walked in. Although I know she is no longer in any pain or is no longer suffering, I can't help but be a little selfish and wish she was here. I will never forget the day we met, from that day forward our friendship just blossomed, She taught me so much. my most precious memories will be our drives to morning workout, I always had so many questions about the church since I am a convert, and she always always was there to answer all my questions, and explain things to me so I would understand. I miss her so much already, I will miss our walks we used to go on, I will miss the many laughs and good times we had, I will miss our monthly trips to olive garden, I will miss going to lunch bunch with her and sitting next to her In relief society, even though I am older than her I always looked up to her. I am going to miss everything about her, she Is such an amazing soul who always remained so strong though out her trials. her strength and faith was amazing. Shannon I love you and miss you dearly. Thank you so much for your friendship and for everything you have done for me.










2 comments:
Tiff . . I am so sorry for your loss. I understand more than you know how you feel. It's hard losing someone you love so much. Always remember that she will be in your heart. Memories can never be erased, hold on to the good times. Love you always! You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.
Hey Tiffany- This is Megi, Shan's sister. What a sweet tribute to Shannon. I know that she always treasured your friendship as well and we were constantly hearing about Tiffany and Kam. Hope you're doing okay...
Post a Comment