On Monday was the kids first day of school, and I had been ready for this day since the middle of summer...LOL... My lil tradition is that I take the kids every year on their first day of school. I walk them to their classroom so they know where it is and then walk them to the playground, watch them line up, and then walk to their classrooms. I can't believe how big they are getting. This year I didn't even get to drop Ty off, He didn't want me to... :( so he is officially grown up.. So after they went to class, it was time for me to go... I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed, just thinking about their day... learning new things, meeting new friends, and getting used to a new teacher... And I couldn't wait to hear about it all when they get home.... of course we have to take turns... but they normally try to speak all at once..... all in all it was a successful day....and they are enjoying school

Tyler on his way out the door.. headed to his sophomore year.

Kala is in the 4th grade and Jayden is in the 3rd grade... like Kala's new haircut?

Sorry Josiah ...no school for you yet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment